I’m joined this week by Jill Sheppard (@jillesheppard) and Osmond Chiu (@redrabbleroz) to discuss research into what candidate attributes influence voters’ choices, and profile the marginal seat of Gilmore in southern NSW.
Links to things discussed in this episode:
- Research into voter preferences from Jill Sheppard and colleagues mentioned in this report
- The Tally Room guide to the seat of Gilmore
- Anne Wren’s research on the political economy of the service transition
- The Human Rights Commission’s report on cultural diversity in leadership
- The Brotherhood of Saint Laurence’s report on youth unemployment hotspots
You can subscribe using this RSS feed in your podcast app of choice, but should also be able to find this podcast by searching for “the Tally Room”. If you like the show please considering rating and reviewing us on iTunes.