It looks like I’ve picked the perfect time to start an election blog, let’s look at the next month of elections:
- October 14 – Canadian General Election
- October 18 – ACT Legislative Assembly election
- October 18 – By-election in NSW state seats of Cabramatta, Lakemba, Port Macquarie, Ryde
- November 4 – US Presidential and Legislative election
- November 6 – By-election in Scottish Westminster seat of Glenrothes
- November 8 – NZ General Election
I’ll try and comment on all of these, but it’s gonna be pretty busy. Particularly this week as I try and cover Canada, NSW and ACT all at once, while getting a start on the US campaign.