I’m joined by William Bowe from Poll Bludger to run through all of the electoral redistributions which have been conducted while we’ve all been thinking about other things this year: specifically Western Australia, the ACT, the Northern Territory, Brisbane City Council and the likely change in federal seat numbers in 2020.
- Ben’s analysis of the draft WA boundaries
- William’s margin estimates for the draft WA boundaries
- Ben’s margin estimates for the final ACT boundaries
- Ben’s analysis of the final NT boundaries
- Estimates of margins for final BCC boundaries
- Post about the change in seat entitlements for each state in House of Representatives
You can subscribe to this podcast using this RSS feed in your podcast app of choice, but should also be able to find this podcast by searching for “the Tally Room”. If you like the show please considering rating and reviewing us on iTunes.