The following maps show results for single-member electorates in map form for multiple elections in the same jurisdiction. It allows you to instantly flick back and forth between maps for the same area in the same parliament between elections. For example, one file allows you to flick between the electoral maps of Western Australia for the 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2010 elections.
All of these maps are based on my index electoral maps. In some cases my electoral maps only cover a single election, thus there is no value in duplicating that file.
The files can be quite large, as they include a number of copies of each map.
- Australian federal elections
- Canadian federal elections 2004-2008
- New Zealand elections 2008-2014
- United Kingdom general elections 1997-2010
- US House of Representatives elections 2002-2010
- New South Wales state elections 2007-2015
- Victorian state elections 2002-2014
- Queensland state elections 2001-2015
- South Australian state elections 1997-2014
- Western Australia state elections 2008-2013
- ACT territory elections 1995-2016
- NT territory elections 2008-2012
- Scottish Parliament elections 1999-2011
- Welsh Assembly elections 1999-2011
- German federal elections 2005-2013 (2005 incomplete – 12/16 states)